Montgomery Village Crossing

Montgomery Village Crossing
Montgomery Village, MD


Project type: Retail
Services Completed: Milling, paving, striping
Size: 2110 tons of asphalt


The Problem:
Busy shopping center with a grocery store as the anchor brought in lots of foot traffic. Due to the project being awarded in late Fall, night time paving was not an option due to temperature constraints.


The Solution:
75% of the pavement was deteriorated beyond a standard surface repair. Removing surface and base course at 6” was required. The other 25% required a 2” surface repair. The job was completed in phases in efforts to lessen the impact and inconvenience of customers and delivery trucks. Our crews were able to complete the work during the day and with minimal disruption, resulting in no complaints and one happy property manager!

Contact Us

Fill out the form below, and a team member will contact you shortly.

Our Service Areas

Virginia’s Premier Paving & Concrete Provider

Finley Asphalt & Concrete is the trusted name for reliable maintenance, repair, and installation services in communities throughout the Mid-Atlantic. 

As your locally owned and operated paving provider, we serve clients throughout Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, DC, and Maryland. Wherever you are, we’ll come to you. Our local knowledge allows us to make decisions in the best interest of your specific project.

Our Offices:

7861 David Williams Way
Bristow, VA 20136
P.O. Box 1710
Manassas, VA 20108

12196 Washington Hwy
Ashland, VA 23005
PO Box 27385
Richmond, VA, 23261

999 Waterside Drive
Suite 2525
Norfolk, VA 23510
PO Box 163, Beltsville
MD, 20704
Have a job that isn’t within our service area? No problem. Our Pave America partners are here to help.
finley service locations

Get in Touch

Want to know more about our ADA parking requirement services? Get in touch with a specialist today.